Thursday, April 3, 2008

Antidote to Stress = More Stress

Well... this is one post without photos... I am so bz @ work that I cant edit my photos... Work, deadlines, multitasking... I am learning along e way. Politics... Well I try not to dwell into it...

Sometimes I asked myself y did I take up this job though there can be better opportunities awaiting me.
One reason I am not leaving this job yet is that I can learn alot but at the same time I can get burned out too... I have to learn to manage and relax when I can. Another reason is the people. The pay here is definitely not attractive coz i have received better offers. Its the people that are holding me back. I wan to fight this war to the end with my teammates and my managers.

Ultimately, its juz a matter of time I decided to venture out for greener pastures but for another year to go, I will be in this warzone... Sad but the truth, this is the working world and I still have a good 30 years at least to go...

No comments: