Tuesday, May 20, 2008

TFCD for Music Mocha Music School Teachers

So tied up with work... Not say I dun like my work but too much work is getting on my nerves... Argh...

Did a TFCD for some teachers few weeks back from Music Mocha Music School. The photos will be used for their portfolio for use of publicity. Its a new startup and I can see this school has a lot of potential. Me and other few Tangshooters were in charge of the outdoor shooting portion. It was actually a last min decision that Kevin roped me in coz short of photogs.

Weather was harsh and shooting at that time was really challenging. Managed to get some good shots out of the shoot so still not so bad. I am getting lazy to post pics... I embed the slideshow instead... :P


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

No comments: