Friday, September 5, 2008

A forbidden love story, a forbidden wedding

Camel Production Part 2 - I call it as the title above. Invited Miyake and Hong Ling for this shoot. This shoot was in planning for about 1 month plus. From sourcing of costumes, researching on the moods, the studio, lightings etc. Personally, I am 60% satisfied with the work this time. I think in terms of lighting setup, I still have a lot more to learn.

Sharing the series here. More photos can be found on my flickr.

Our Love Our Wedding #1 - Hong Ling

Our Love Our Wedding #5 - Miyake

Our Love Our Wedding #7 - Miyake & Hong Ling

Our Love Our Wedding #9 - Miyake & Hong Ling

Our Love Our Wedding #13 - Miyake & Hong Ling

Our Love Our Wedding #18 - Miyake & Hong Ling

Our Love Our Wedding #11 - Hong Ling

Our Love Our Wedding #17 - Miyake & Hong Ling

Our Love Our Wedding #12 - Hong Ling

The Camel Production Team

Camel Production Crew + Miyake + Hong Ling

No comments: