Thursday, January 31, 2008

Mega Car Shootout

Found that I am virtually shooting every week whenever I have the time. This Mega Car Shootout with Tangshooters was done 2 weeks ago when the BMW gang decided to have a TFCD for their cars...

Being a second timer shooting cars, found out that shooting cars really require some level of skill. Unlike real life models, they cannot change pose easily but instead as a photographer, u have to look for angles to shoot them.

I call this "Overtake me if u can"... Well I am a noob at exotic car models. I know 4 rings tat one is audi and the other one ppl told me its called erm... "Mescharati". I cant pronounce nor spell it out so pardon me ok...



This is one of my favorites... I called it "History of Excellence". Almost all the series of the BMWs are here...



Credit to the car owners for taking the time and effort to let us shoot the cars. I named this "Band of Masters & Wonders" - BMW


No comments: