Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Arab Street Walkabout

After the Sentosa Flowers in the morning, unexpectedly, the gang of shooters were so on that we carry on to shoot around Arab Street and the nearby areas. The location had superb and breathtaking views of Singapore unseen till date. All thanx to phoa who took us to this location.

I was feeling damn shag as I have not slept for 30 hours by then. But the walk and the views simply took my tiredness away.

When do u see such views in Singapore? Rarely rite. Unobstructed and clear view of a portion of Singapore. Marvellous!
Singapore in a Different Viewpoint

A building being tored down. As it was a Saturday and CNY 3rd day, I suppose that it's the workers off day so there was no one there... I used the wall as a seperator to distinguish the "Big Holes vs Small Holes".
Small Holes vs Big Holes

I had an idea when I see the cigarette pack on ground and Michael in the background. "Smoke and I will shoot!"
Smoke & I will Shoot!

Spot this indian guy taking a break after a hard day's work under the hot, blazing sun. Drink up man!
Catching a Well Deserved Break

Arab Street is really full of colours and culture. Found this stall selling baskets. Feel like buying one for my house...
Baskets

This was taken by metering the sun to create the silhouette effect for the mosque. I named this "Silhouette - Serenity".



Since young, I am always marvelled by this architecture. Y was the building built such tat it is so 3D yet from one view is seems 2D. I named this "The Cutting Edge".
The Cutting Edge

No comments: