Monday, February 11, 2008

Sentosa Flowers 2008

Was having majong with some old NTU frens and played from Friday night till next day morning 530am. Took a train down to Harbourfront before meeting several Tangshooters for Sentosa Flowers shoot.

Feeling really shagged, but the outing brings me back to life. Though tired, the shoot was really enjoyable.

Before daybreak at Vivocity. Taken @ around 630am before the sunrise.


A brown housefly, if it is a housefly that is... Wonder what houseflies r doing on flowers and leaves when they shld be on s*** and food.


I feel that this is simple yet meaningful. I named it - Support will be there whenever u fall.


I called this Entangled in Love. The buds tangling with one another reflects what love is about. Dont u agree?


Caught this pair of houseflies mating... They were so engrossed that they did not knew I was 40cm away from them...


I named this "Protectors". Saw the outer ring of buds "protecting" the inner buds.


Normally ppl take nice photos of flowers. What about before the flower blooms? Its actually something like...

No comments: