Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Learning how to be Single Once Again

Its not easy... After 4 years, I am learning to be single once again. I am lucky to have lots of frens around me. Be it photography, my khakis, my good buddies, my colleagues, they are all so supportive of what I do.

I have learnt a lot through this month of cool down and thought through. I would be a silly man if I am to continue waiting like an idiot. Memories are sweet, but now they are just memories. I have slowly learnt to put aside these memories by occupying time with frens.

Watched Dark Knight on Sat afternoon with my photography buddies. Joker was really cool but the actor already deceased at the young age of 28 is it? Pity... That's how life is...

Sunday was my first bikini shoot. Really tough under the harsh sunshine and not so appealing Singapore beaches. But it was still a fun filled outing though shagged. After the shoot, saw miyake at a shoot too... This gal is getting into the hang of shooting with a dslr -> Including shooting herself (自拍).

Sharing the 8 bikini models here...

Sonia
CAS03

Cherlyn
CAS04

Kyi

CAS10

Jia Hui
CAS13

Valerie
CAS15

Rachel
CAS19

Sherlyn
CAS22

Krislynn
CAS23

Its Tangshooters 1st anniversary celebrations this coming sat... 3 weeks after the official date then this outing materialized. I am trying to plan more outings and hang around with these shooting buddies more often now. Thank u buddies for supporting me when I am at the lowest period.

No comments: