Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Direction Please...

I am trying to direct my life back on path... but somehow something seem to be missing. My life is becoming more and more monotonous.

Weekdays:

Morning wake up 620am, reach office 815am. Have breakfast, drink coffee. Start work at 9am. And its work and work till 6plus pm. Drag myself home and have dinner at 8plus pm. Enter my room and do some work till 10pm. Then open some photos to edit till 11plus pm. TCSS with frens till midnight. Pack my bag for next day and set alarm. Go to sleep.

Weekends:

Got shoot go shoot. Shoot come back process photos. At night do some work. Have some moments with family during dinner. Meet up frens for a coffee or movie etc.

That's my life now... Sometimes i wonder whether i should try being a nature photojournalist. But posts like these are hard to come by. And based on my experience, I dun ever think i will be up to it. Maybe 10 yrs later... Who noes wat will happen in future...

Ok... One photo to share. Taken during Miyake fitting of bridal gown. Haiz... talk about fitting, when i saw her wear the gown juz brings back some memories...

It was more of a test shot to test miyake moods. She manage to bring out the mood quite well. Got improvement. Hope she continue to work hard and improve more... gavin said i did too much skin smoothening to the face which i have to agree. Should have omit smoothening the face :(

Bride in Waiting


No comments: