Monday, June 30, 2008

Cooling down...

The weekend passed pretty fast... Gone out to shoot with few frens and managed to cool down. Went down for the heats for Singapore Dragon Boat Festival on Sat. After that went home and had a chat with a colleague who is in Oman for work. He shared a lot of his experiences and provided some advice to me too.

I realized that all the while I may have been caring and concern but yet she mentioned that there is no improvement and dunno what she wants. I initially thought it was juz her. But thinking back, I think i do play a part in this also. I thought that by making the effort to meet every week, I am actually sustaining the relationship, but not realizing that things have become too routine and stagnant. I do know that at times and I tried to arrange for something but everytime I thought that she would be busy with work on weekends or need to rest, I would simply cancel my plans. I know this may not be the main reason but a lot of factors are involved in a relationship. I do not want to speculate or deduce the reasons behind, but this few days I was thinking about what was not done well, where can be improved etc.
No matter how much I think, they are already history. If she decided to be back with me, I would definitely work on the missing links and maintain this relationship. If not, it would be a learning experience which I will bring it along in my life. I told myself that I will pick myself up and I believe I can do it. These things are just part and parcel of life, whereby there are ups and downs.

Sat night I was feeling down so I called Yong Way out for a midnight show at TM. Watched Wanted… I have to apologise to him for accompanying me till so late and losing his sleep coz after I hit my bed I fell asleep while he told me next morning he only managed to sleep at 4 after all the excitement in the show… haha… sorry bro!

Sunday also passed very fast. Went 2nd Uncle house to set up his wireless modem and then met Yong Way and another fellow Tangshooter to go explore Chinatown again. Yes Chinatown again… But quite satisfied with my shots that day coz managed to capture some nice moments as well as found a high rise that oversees the sub court side of Chinatown to peoples park. Nice Views! I decided to share some of the shots here… So enjoy…


CCW16

CCW14

CCW11

CCW05

CCW02

No comments: