Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Day 3 without Ting

My mind is flooded with her. Everything I have all is connected to her. The watch I wear was a gift from her, the clothes i wear to work are picked by her. My spectacles also. Everything is so related to her.

Last night I tried to sleep. The moment I closed my eyes, memories flow back. I woke up today morning crying. My tears keep flowing and they just cant stop.

I want to pick myself up... But life will never be the same now without her. Its day 3 only, and I am counting down. Like my colleague say, maybe its a good time for both of us to cool down and have a break to think of what we want. Its not easy but I am really trying... my heart is virtually bleeding everytime I try to stop thinking.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bro, I know how it feels. It felt like shit when it happened to me. And I was in a 7 yrs relationship.

Call me if you want, and i guess we can cry with each other :)

Anonymous said...

i think my blog topic used to be "mei2 you4 jia1 wen2 de3 di4 san1 tian1"

Anonymous said...

oops. mei2 you3 jia1 wen2 de4 di4 san1 tian1. paiseh. hanyu pingyin suxs

Nan Li said...

Thanx hong yi for the support. Understand a lot of u all are concerned abt me. Really appreciate it. I believe that there is still a small glimpse of hope in this but I have to also prepare for the worst. For this month (hopefully i dun need to wait so long), I will brace myself and continue life as usual.

Anonymous said...

i still remember vividly how lonely it felt. When it first happened to me (we had cool-off periods in between), it was during the sch holidays, where I dont have anything to do... I remember thinking how can i ever survive w/o her, when for the past yrs, not a single day pass by w/o at least a phonecall.

Hope things will turn out good