Saturday, June 28, 2008

Day 6 without Ting

Put quite some focus in work today. But mind still swirling. Lack of sleep i suppose coz worked till 2 last nite. I woke up with the usual feel of loss.

My colleague, who is in Oman now, msn me some words. They were very meaningful. He personally lost his gf to illness a yr and half back. I can feel that his loss. He shared with me some of his experiences.

The day passed pretty fast. Evening came and I was at SLS meeting some frens. I tried to pack my time with frens and chatting so that I can free my mind a bit. But now, here I am back home again. I try to hold myself back from calling her. I cant. She never picked up, coz i think she's bz at work. I pull myself and told myself to take a deep breath. I need to give her time and space. I stopped calling her.

I wanted to pull out my TVB serials and watch wat i have not been watching for the past weeks. But the moment I load the disc, it was a love story. I stopped the show. Its was really a tough night tonight...

No comments: