Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Heartbroken...

I lost my love. My gf told me she needs a break. She needs one month to think abt what she wants and whether I am the one for her.

I felt lost. I was devastated. All these while I put all my heart into loving her but she say that she had minimal feelings for me.

How can this be? 4 years we have been together. Memories of us flooding my mind. How much fun moments we had... How I entertained u and make u laugh... How u enjoyed my companionship... All these are just a dream? I am all the while living in a dream...

I close my eyes I recall these moments. These are moments I cherished... So much memories.

I feel sad... tired... no amount of words can describe my feelings now. I cried and cried, yes, a man's tears, but how can i control them when they naturally came. These are true feelings, I cant make it go away as I like.

What can I do now? Give her one month to think... This month may seem short but feels like eternity to me. To me, she is everything and everyday I would think about her. She was the one for me. No matter what things I do, I would always put her as priority.

My life circles around her, without her, I really lost my meaning in life. I have lost my father since young. I have lost my mum 4.5 years ago. Now I am losing my love of my life. Can anyone tell me what's wrong with my life? I have lost all my beloved. I used to share my worries and happiness with her but now who am I to share this with? I am lost, totally lost.

People tell me to wait, cool down and think. Easier said than done. I know they r nice people but to put words to actions are really tough.

I really love you, Hwee Ting. You do know this, and I am willing to wait for one month. I really dun wan to lose you.

I LOVE U, HWEE TING

No comments: