Friday, June 27, 2008

Day 5 without Ting - The Reply and I Call

I replied the message after some struggle. And I called. Yes I called. I really cant control myself. Call me stupid call me dumb, u can say i dun have patience but yes indeed i called. Y? I cant control myself. My heart is telling me to call. I held back once but I did call. I juz ask her to take care and dun overwork.

A lot of things on my mind but i decided to hold back my words. I dun wan to force her to think so much while she is at work. I wan her to relax and be happy and slowly think abt what she wants. I will wait... All these i never say coz i noe she may feel stressed.

Its Friday and a week has almost passed... I think i really need sleep. I think i really lacking in sleep these week. Its another long day when i wake up again. I juz hope I can wake up without tears soon. I really hope so.